- Kings Hill Medical Centre: Free parking is available in the car park behind the surgery (Liberty Square). Additional (limited) free parking is also available at ASDA and Waitrose.
- Please do not park in front of the surgery unless you are using the disabled spaces. It is important the remaining spaces are reserved for quick access for staff.
- Please do not park in the driveway or cause obstruction to the patient entrance doors.
- Avicenna Medical Centre: Parking is available in the car park to the rear of the centre.
Disabled parking is available in the car park in front of the surgery.
There is a Hearing Loop in reception for use by people with hearing aids and the building has been designed and decorated to make it easier for people with visual problems. We have a disabled toilet and baby change facilities.
- British Deaf Association
- The Deaf Health Charity – SignHealth
- Action Hearing Loss
- Royal Association for Deaf People
- National Deaf Children’s Society
Blind / Partially Sighted
If you or family members are blind or partially sighted we can give you a large print of our practice leaflet upon request. Please ask Reception for further information.
For more advice and support for blind people please see the following websites:
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RIND)
- British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- British Blind Sport
Guide dogs are welcome at the surgery but we ask that you be aware of other patients and staff who may have an allergy or fear of dogs.
Other Disability Websites
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.