West Malling Group Practice
37 Queen Street
120 High Street
Avicenna Medical Centre
Oxley Shaw Lane
Welcome to West Malling Group Practice, providing primary care for West Malling and surrounding areas. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
Tel: 01732 870212
We make every attempt to keep waiting times for patients to a minimum at the reception desk and on the telephone, but there are often particularly busy times e.g. 8:15am to 10am.
We request that for routine enquiries you call after 11am, when the telephones are usually less busy. Results of tests are only available after 11am.
The following rules have been established by the Partners of the Practice and are designed to assist both staff and patients, alike –
- We will ask questions relating to the symptoms in order to make available the most appropriate clinician and to provide sufficient consultation time.
- We will offer the first available appointment with that clinician, bearing in mind that provision must always be made for emergency appointments.
- We will ask questions, such as “date of birth”, to access computerised records.
- We will ask for additional information to enable a doctor to assess the appropriateness of a home visit request.
- We will continuously review our working patterns and methods and will welcome constructive criticism.
Directions / Map
Use our Online Form
Comments / Suggestions
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this website, or any other aspect of the practice, or you would like to join our Patient Participation Group, please click the button below. For clinical queries please contact the practice directly and speak with a member of staff. We will respond to your enquiry within two working days.