Patient Services Supervisor
We are currently looking to recruit a Patient Services Supervisor to join our busy practice and work with our Reception Team.
The role will include:
- Overseeing the Reception Team
- Managing team sickness and annual leave (in conjunction with the non clinical rota)
- Reception Rota
- Team appraisal
- Managing patient communications via the Practice Website
- Dealing with patient enquiries
- Liaison with other members of staff both clinical and non- clinical
- Answering the telephone
- Attending team leader meetings
We are a forward thinking, friendly hard working training practice, committed to patients and staff. Our list size is 21,400.
We have 2 surgeries. Our main surgery is in Kings Hill and our other site is in Leybourne. Both sites are in easy access of the M20 / A20 with parking available.
- Minimum of 25 hours a week over 5 days
- Pay: £11 an hour
- Clinical system: EMIS Web
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Annual leave 28 days (pro rata)
- NHS Discounts
- Blue Light Card
To find out how to apply, please contact the practice.
Closing date: 30.9.2022
Published: Sep 7, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.