Carer's Health and Wellbeing Check
Do you look after someone? A friend, family member or loved one?
Carers are people that look after someone who may have a physical or learning disability, mental health problem, addiction or are elderly/frail.
If this is YOU and your GP surgery is one of the following, you can receive a free carer's health and wellbeing check from the Malling PCN team in the community.
Thornhills, West Malling, Wateringbury, Phoenix or Snodland.
Health Checks include:
BMI, a check of blood Pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels, diet & exercise advice, smoking & alcohol reduction and support with social or caring issues that may be impacting on your wellbeing.
Simply walk in at any of our clinics below between 10am and 1pm
- 2nd May at Ditton Community Centre, Ditton, ME20 6AH
- 8th May at The East Malling Centre, Chapman Way, ME19 6SD
- 12th May at Burham Old School Hall, Bell Lane, ME1 3SY
- 15th May at Leybourne Chase Community Centre, 82 Hawley Dr, Leybourne Chase ME19 5FL
- 22nd May at Snodland Church, 209 Malling Rd, Snodland ME6 5EE
- 30th May at St Benedicts, Centre, 52 Swan St, West Malling ME19 6JX
Published: Apr 5, 2023
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.