Part Time GP Practice Based Pharmacy Technician
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Pharmacy Technician role. You will be joining a team of 2 pharmacists and 1 technician.
Your role will involve:
- Undertaking and completing medication reviews
- Contacting the patient to discuss and review medication, book essential appointments, re-authorise medication.
- Dealing with medication requests and queries.
- Liaison with local pharmacies.
- Communicating with GPs, nurses and other healthcare professionals regarding any drug queries.
- Updating medication changes received from secondary care.
- Running audits to support medication optimisation and efficiencies.
You will be working alongside a dedicated practice team of highly skilled clinical staff including Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Health Care Assistants and other Allied Health Care professionals supported by an experienced administrative and management team. We are a forward thinking, large, friendly, hard-working busy training practice, committed to patients and staff. Our list size is 21,400. We have 2 sites.
We have 2 surgeries. Our main surgery is located in Kings Hill and our other site is in Leybourne Both are in easy reach of the M20 and parking available.
- Pay negotiable depending on experience.
- 25 hours a week over 5 days
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Home working subject to experience.
- NHS Pension scheme
- Annual Leave 4 weeks annual leave plus 8 bank holiday
- NHS Discounts
- Blue Light Card
To find out how to apply, please contact the practice.
Closing date: 30.9.2022
Published: Sep 7, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.